Now, it’s time to say, yes, to that wedding-planning app that was there in your mind from long tenure. So, are you one who’s looking to get a wedding app and hunting for the most adequate firm that can assist you with the most profound experience and deliver effective guidelines through which you can create a wedding app? Creating a wedding app is more filled with hustle and bustle than actually planning a big fat wedding. However, with the wedding app things can turn easy-peasy, you can seamlessly track your overall task, budget, and vendor number. From selecting the best caterer to the right shoe, we’ve got you covered.
Through the blog, we will be guiding you what all steps required for incorporating a full-fledged wedding app development process. Let’s dive into it and know the overall process and say bye to all the unwanted tension.
So, we would like to tell you that a wedding app requires various processes and steps, from creating a roadmap to designing, developing, and then testing the entire process. Let’s start:
Birth of the Idea
Understand the main purpose of having a wedding app, and what all features are required in the app. Will it cover the vendor’s part, focus on the budget, coordinate the vendor, and incorporate the guestlist, or you’re willing to add all of these into your wedding app development process?
- Understand your audience: Make sure to understand what your app will be focusing on and what sort of audience, like it will be focusing on couples, wedding planners, or both of them.
- Look for competitors: List all the current wedding planning apps to get an idea from them, about their features, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Collect feedback: Talk with a few people to know what they might be willing to look for in a wedding app, list down the crucial points and can you resolve their issues.
Planning and Creating the Design
- Create a features list: Considering your research, outline the features and check the functionalities of your app that will be provided to you.
- Wireframing: Craft the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) by incorporating the wireframes to come up with whopping mind-blowing designs.
- Graphical visuals: Get visual assets developed that will be including, logos, icons, and color schemes.
- Select the apt tech stack: Select the apt tech for frontend (react, angular, vue), backend (node.js, python, ruby on rails), and database (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Develop the frontend: Develop the app’s user interface, incorporating wireframing and designing elements.
- Develop the backend: Develop the server side, which will be incorporating user authentication, data storage, and API integration.
- Add features: List the overall budget which will track the overall vendor management, RSVP, management, and more.
- Third-party integrations: If require, include APIs for the various sort of services like payment gateways, geolocation, location-based solutions, and notifications.
- Testing process: Make sure to incorporate the overall testing process, fix problems, and regular problems and regular performance.
- Set the hosting process: Select an apt hosting program for both the frontend and backend (e.g., AWS, Heroku, DigitalOcean).
- Deploy frontend and backend: Upload your code and assets to the hosting server.
- Domain registration: Have a safe and secure domain for your app.
Marketing and Launch
- Create a marketing launch: Organize and promote your app on all the social media platforms, collab, and many more.
- Pre-launch activity: Build teaser campaigns and give a sneak peek of your app to your audience.
- App Store submissions: Submit your app to stores like Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Gather feedback: Request users to write valuable feedback and pen down suggestions that can improve your services.
- Carry development: Come up with new updates, features, and functionalities and fix the bugs.
- Community engagement: Make sure to have proper communication with your potential users, in the form of email, text, and forums.
- Have a full-fledged monetization strategy: Make sure to answer a few of the questions, like will your app be free to download, can provide you with a premium subscription, or maybe it can be purchased just once.
- Get secure payment gateways: Incorporate payment gateways that can take your overall transactions safely and securely.
What is the development cost of creating a wedding planning app?
See, the cost totally depends upon various factors like the type of app you’re looking to get developed, whether are you willing to get it done from scratch, or planning to revamp various sections. According to the needs, the cost varies. The overall cost of the app can range from $8,000 to $40,000, if the development turns more complex then the cost can go beyond $40,000 or more.
However, make sure to keep in mind that the app doesn’t require the development process it consists of various other things too. And this changes the price of the development process.
Having a profound wedding app will be requiring various steps, attention, details, and long time commitment. Because it’s a process where you need to gather information, and collect feedback. Make sure to incorporate an easy process that should be user-centric and provide you with special features effectively.
If you’re willing to incorporate a wedding app for your business and looking for a firm that can assist you with the best services then look no further than Mobi India where we are the best Android app development company who are always ready to cater you with the required app development work. The developer here have years of experience in developing apps that can take your business to heights. Still, thinking? Don’t because there are many in the queue for getting the app developed from us, contact us today to get the service incorporated. Call us and one of our experts will be guiding you with the overall process.